Something that's been talked about quite a bit of late here in Kansas City is the topic of what postulates are for? Yep, that's right, what are they for?
It might seem that may be really obvious to most, but you would be surprised. I asked a few people out of curiosity, some of them trained auditors, some not even aware of Scientology. The outcome, for the most part,was the same. The postulate was for havingness, not doingness or beingness, just...havingness.
Oftentimes, it was for the havingness of auditing alone. Now, one could say that auditing is a doingness so it was for doingness, right? Upon further investigation, the motive was FOR auditing, not the outcome of auditing which takes doingness, just having the auditing itself as an opportunity. Which was a real eye opener!
This got me to thinking. What types of my postulates work the fastest as an OT? Postulates of Beingness worked the best unsurprisingly, which in turn made everything else fall into place for doingness, and in the end havingness. They didn't have the resultant long communication lag that most all physical universe postulates either. In short, they were far easier to get results from as a postulate of Beingness.
We live in a society tied to monetary necessity and havingness as a gauge of how well one is doing compared to others. Is this really why we do the Bridge? It's easy to lose your way when you want the gains of the bridge to make life easier. It takes money to make money, even on the bridge, one could say as a retort.
Not necessecarily. BEING a Scientologist who KNOWS what he wants to BE is the simplest of things. It's just a decision! Poof! And there you are, THETA the solver.
It goes like this:
- Life could be a lot better you decide.
- What can I BE to fix this?
- I know! I CAN BE a Scientologist who has the ability to go up the bridge easily, outside of the suppression of the Church, for a fraction of the price. It doesn't take years anymore; it takes weeks, or at the worst, a few months to do your next step.
- All I have to do is start.
- Why haven't I started by now?
- I was waiting to HAVE TIME , HAVE MONEY, HAVE AGREEMENT from others etc.
- WOW! I HAD IT IN REVERSE! I JUST NEED TO "BE", then the rest will fall into place!
- That is just a Postulate of Beingness away!
Life is far simpler than society wants you to think. Money doesn't solve problems for a being. The being does by being what he wants to be. It may seem backward, but that's what the gatekeepers of Earth want you to think. They want a piece of the action for creating something you already are!
BE the OT who takes his next step up the Bridge just by deciding, it's that easy. If you're feeling even more adventurous, Postulate and follow through helping someone get up the bridge too!
Have a great weekend!
Jonathan ~Advanced Org. Of the Great Plains